Profile image for Bannon47

Hello Guys,

This is a long shot maybe but I'll give it a go.

I am trying to find out more about a Barry Thompson that lived in Weymouth many years ago. He ran a burger bar called Tommy's Whopper and afterwards a picture framing shop.

From another source I also heard he bashed his lady on a head with a hammer back in the mid 1980's ?

If anybody can give me some information on this, or guide to to another source I would be most obliged.

If easier, email me direct at:

paperstone.cottage@hotmail.com

Cheers

By Bannon47 at 10:12 on 09/07/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for TropIcalDebs

Hi I remember him and the burger bar...a fave place to get food after a night out clubbing in the mid eighties. My friend knew him pretty well as she was in nis age group. Sadly she has passed away.

By TropIcalDebs at 22:06 on 29/12/12

• Profile image for Bannon47

Thanks for the reply Debs, much appreciated.

Seems that Barry (Tommy) was quite a character one way or, another and certainly elusive when trying to find out about him.

I have heard from another source that after doing some time inside he came out on licence and went on to a monastery. By all accounts he was a decent sort of fella.

If anything else pops up please let me know as I have not seen him since the mid 1960's and would love to know if he is still around or has passed away (he'd be about 70 years old now I guess)

Cheers.

By Bannon47 at 10:18 on 31/12/12

• Profile image for Bannon47

Edit to the abve post by myself.

Email now paperstone.cottage@gmail.com

By Bannon47 at 15:19 on 03/03/14

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent